A Plantation stay in Malapuram District in Kerala.
- A farmstay in one of the oldest registered Rubber Plantations in Kerala.
- Open for visitors only during the monsoon from June till December.
- 1 hour drive from Calicut Airport and Kuttipuram Railway Station.
- Comfortable stay for Groups from schools/ Colleges and Corporates.
- 4 Nos. Executive Rooms and TT playing hall.
- Visit to Coffee cultivation and Rubber cultivation areas of the plantation.
- Trekking and mountain biking and off road driving.
- Nilambur Teak - endemic to these hills.
- Waterfalls and Natural pool under the falls attract the visitors for a refreshing dip.
- Convenient for Families visiting famous Thirumanthan Kunnu Devi Temple in Angadipuram.
- Malabar cuisine and farm fresh spices.
- Nilambur teak museum and the Adyanpara Waterfall is one hour drive.